Welcome to our careers section. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with Syscom could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career. We look forwarding to hearing from you.
Syscom are an independent Building Energy Management Company and we are looking for a full time BMS Estimator to be based at our offices in Egham, Surrey to add to our growing team and assist the Sales Department.
Responsibilities vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being undertaken and will include but are not exhaustive to:
- Site surveys
- Various sales related tasks
If you are interested in working for a well established company within the industry or would like to learn more about the role then please get in contact with Lee Russell or Josh O’Connor.
BMS Service Engineer
- Minimum 5 years experience in Service & Commissioning, fault finding and remedial repairs, software and graphics modifications.
- Knowledge of working on any of the following product ranges:- Trend / Tridium / Siemens / ALC / Johnsons.
- Current CSCS card
- Good communication skills and customer focused
- Mechanical Plant knowledge and Electrical qualification
If you are interested in working for a well established company within the industry or would like to learn more about the role then please get in contact with Chris Welch or Glen Plowman.
Service Account Manager
- To assist the Service Manager with administering and commercially managing existing and new service contracts. Inclusive of assisting service engineer reporting, creating quotations and remedial proposals for clients and service contract renewals.
- Manage the existing and new accounts within the Service business to achieve a sustainable and profitable growth.
- To work closely with the Service Manager to plan and manage resources for the execution of installation and maintenance of company products and solutions.
- Assist the Service Manager and Managing Director to implement improved business practices.
- Ensure all operational activities both field and office based are carried out in accordance with statutory requirements and the companies Health and Safety policy.
- Assist the Management team with quality assurance measures and processes for site based operational activities.
- Assist the Service Manager & Operations Teams in arranging the engineering and management of Service small works projects.
- Support field engineers technically & operationally
- Conduct small works site surveys, as and where required.
- Conduct investigative and dilapidation site surveys on prospective new maintenance contracts – prior to quoting, post order acceptance and/or before inaugural service visit
- Support sales resource operationally & technically
If you are interested in working for a well established company within the industry or would like to learn more about the role then please get in contact with Lee Russell or Glen Plowman.